太阳城网址 webinars focus on best practices in diversity and inclusion management, career advice, and workplace issues.
Our diversity and inclusion management webinars address everything from accountability metrics and scorecards for D&I management to sponsorship programs to veteran recruitment. Executives from 太阳城网址 Top 50 companies give insights into what their companies are doing and how, as well as discuss results yielded.
Our career advice webinars feature successful executives of color giving advice on how people can be more productive and advance at the companies they are currently at. Follow-up surveys show that 98 percent of respondents found the information in the webinars valuable and 94 percent would recommend the webinars to their colleagues.
All webinars are live and attendees have the opportunity to ask questions via chat. The webinars are recorded and posted to diversityincbestpractices.com.
We also offer “pop-up” webinars on trending topics such as “addressing racial tensions in the workplace ” or “handling unconscious bias”. Please continue to check the webinar schedule below for updates.
太阳城网址 is a SHRM Recertification provider and SHRM members earn PDCs for participating in our webinars.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Sept. 24, 2019 | Joining an ERG Can Help Your Career Development | Abbott, Susan Beverly – Senior Director, Sustainability & Shared Impact | ADP, Elaine Perez-Bell – Diversity & Corporate Social Responsibility | Wells Fargo, Tamara Peterson – Managing Counsel & SVP
- Joining an ERG provides a multitude of opportunities to develop your career – find out how.
Oct. 8, 2019 | Career Advice for Women of Color
- Career advice specifically for women of color such as finding mentors, navigating the corporate landscape, and work/life integration, to name a few.
Oct. 22, 2019 | How to be Successful in Recruiting Persons With Diverse Abilities | Wells Fargo, Indhira Arrington – SVP, Head of Targeted Sourcing & Kathleen Martinez- SVP, Head of Disability and Accessibility Strategy, Enterprise Marketing
- Best-in-class companies share insights on how they effective in recruiting persons with diverse abilities.
Nov. 5, 2019 | How to Be A More Inclusive Leader | ADP, Mathew Tuohy – Divisional Vice President Sales and Channel Strategy | Comcast NBCUniversal, Fran Teti – Senior Leadership Development Training | Johnson & Johnson, Executive – TBA | Wells Fargo, Bryan Gingrich – SVP, Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion Leader
- Career advice on how to lead inclusively.
Dec. 3, 2019 | How to Sustain High Performance and Avoid Burnout | Marriott International, Chris Baer – Vice President Learning Development + Experience Design
- Career advice on not burning out on the job and maintaining your high performance.
Dec. 10, 2019 | Leveraging Employee-Engagement Surveys to Be More Effective in D&I Management | ADP, Executive – TBA
- Employee-engagement surveys provide valuable insights into how engaged your employee base is. Best-in-class companies are leveraging these insights to be more effective in managing D&I. Find out how.